Repayments You can pay us back with manageable repayments until the loan term ends
1. ApplyVisit your nearest Cash Converters store and bring along supporting documentation and mention you are interested in an instant cash loan.
2. Check and confirmWe’ll validate the information you’ve submitted to make sure we’re lending you the right amount and it meets your needs.
- Access to the latest 90 days of your bank account transaction history for the account your income https://installmentloansgroup.com/installment-loans-ky/ is deposited into (you don’t need to print these out, you just need to login to your internet banking when applying online or in-store)
- Identification details (like a Drivers licence)
- A current Income Statement if you receive a Centrelink payment
Our Cash Advance loans range from $50 to $2,000 and are typically repaid over a short period around 4 – 6 weeks (though flexible loan terms may be available upon assessment).
2. I’m over the age of 18To be eligible to apply for a Cash Advance, you must be over the age of 18 years old.
3. I’m not currently in bankruptcy or a Part 9 Debt AgreementIf you are currently in a Part 9 Debt Agreement or currently in bankruptcy we are unable to process your loan application. However, if you have previously been in a Part 9 Debt Agreement which has been successfully discharged, we will assess your application on your current situation.
4. What if I’m receiving Centrelink payments?If you are receiving Centrelink payments you could qualify for a Cash Converters loan, however your total repayments for all of your loans can’t be more than 20% of your Centrelink income.
5. I have taken out two small loans* in the last 90 days, can I still apply?If you have had two or more small loans within a 90-day period, you may still be eligible to apply based on affordability and your individual financial circumstances.
*A small loan is a loan up to the value of $2,000 with a repayment period of 16 days to 1 year.
Sometimes Cash Advances are referred to as ‘pay day’ loans as they tend to cover an expense that cannot wait until your next pay day.
Sell to us
We pay instant cash for items of value that you no longer use like a guitar, computer, jewellery, smart phones, tool sets and more.
We’re responsible lenders and we want to make sure our customers are at the heart of everything we do to help find the right cash solution to make life possible.
We’ll take a close look at the information and documents you provide us – including details of why you need the cash loan and how much you need to borrow, plus things like 90 days of bank statements, any existing credit card debt, and a careful assessment of your living expenses.
We do all this to ensure your cash loan is suitable, and meets your specific needs and situation to help you get on with your life.
If you have any questions about your application and how we assess, talk to one of our personal finance team members
*Deposit into bank account up to a maximum of $4,600, due to the establishment fee being financed on $5,000 loans.
Our Cash Advance Loans incur a 20% Establishment Fee and a 4% monthly fee, based on the amount borrowed. For example, a small loan of $100 over 4 weeks has fees and charges totalling $24 (1 x $20 + 1 x $4), resulting in a total repayment of $124. Cash Advance Loans are only available in-store with a minimum loan term of 4 weeks. The maximum term is generally 6 weeks, however is flexible at the discretion of the store.
Our Small Personal Loans incur a 20% Establishment Fee and a 4% monthly fee, based on the amount borrowed. For example, a small loan of $1,000 over 9 months has fees and charges totalling $560 (1 x $200 + 9 x $40), resulting in a total repayment of $1,560. The minimum loan term is 2 months and a maximum of 12 months.
Our Medium Personal Loans incur a $400 establishment fee and interest at 48% per annum. For example, a medium loan of $3,000 borrowed over 1 year would equate to a total amount payable on average of $4,258 (including a $400 establishment fee). The minimum loan term is 4 months and a maximum of 24 months.
Our loans are repayable in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. Loans can be settled early with no penalty and fees will only be charged whilst there is an outstanding balance on the loan, hence early settlement will reduce the amount payable on the loan. Loans are subject to assessment criteria and suitability. An APR (Annual Percentage Rate) does not apply to our Cash Advance Loans or Small Personal Loans. The maximum APR on our Medium Personal Loan is %.